GENERAL INFORMATION, FAQS,
AND EVENT CONTACTS
What is included in a full conference
• All general sessions, including the mega, keynote, and
• Up to 19 CE credits if you attend only general sessions all
• Access to the exhibit hall foor to visit and network with
• Lunch on the exhibit hall foor Thursday and Friday
• Meeting kickof party on Tuesday evening* and
receptions on the exhibit hall foor Wednesday and
See page 49 for additional details.
Please note: Workshops are not included in a full
conference registration. Additional registration is required
to attend workshops.
*Pre-registration required for kickof party.
How do I get my dentist to help pay my tuition?
• See page 48 for tips on how to justify your trip to
What meals are included?
• Full Conference attendees receive lunch on Thursday and
Friday and drinks and snacks at each of the networking
receptions on the exhibit hall foor.
How do I book my hotel room?
See page 47 for details.
How do I fnd a roommate?
• Join our Facebook page ( facebook.com/rdhmagazine) to
become acquainted with fellow attendees.
What do I wear? How should I pack?
• Typical attire for attendees ranges from business casual
to casual. It will be hot outside, but the session rooms
will be set for 72 degrees. This can feel chilly to some, so
bring a sweater or light jacket to wear during the day.
What activities does National Harbor ofer?
• A lot! See page 46 for a list of activities.
Will I have time to visit the exhibit hall?
• Yes, and there is so much to see! Visit the exhibit hall
during lunch, in between sessions, and during the
• See page 38–44 for a full diagram of the exhibit hall and
a list of exhibiting companies.
On-site Registration Hours Exhibit Hall Hours
Tuesday, July 31 2:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Wednesday, August 1 6: 30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Thursday, August 2 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Friday, August 3 7: 30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Wednesday, August 1 5: 30 p.m. – 7: 30 p.m.
Thursday, August 2 10:00 a.m. – 2: 30 p.m. & 5:00 p.m. – 7: 30 p.m.
Friday, August 3 10: 30 a.m. – 2: 30 p.m.