8: 30 a.m. – 10: 30 a.m.
It Takes a Village: Opioid Addiction and the Dental Professional’s Role
Public Health • 2 CE
Jasmin Haley, RDH, BSDH, CDA
1. Recognize current trends and most commonly used drugs
2. Understand the potentially life-threatening risks of new drugs on the market
3. Identify life-saving programs used in some states
4. Learn about naloxone, its administration, and dental professionals’ potential role in its delivery to people in need
The US Surgeon General reports that drug overdoses are the leading cause of preventable death. Substance
abuse is a challenging and major public health concern that all health-care professionals should be prepared to
address. This course will outline current trends of drug addiction, and the life-saving eforts all professionals can
participate in to address this epidemic.
8: 30 a.m. – 10: 30 a.m.
Smile as You Sprinkle Your Patient Treatment with New Products!
Dental Hygiene Products • 2 CE
Tricia Osuna, RDH, BSDH, FAADH
1. Recognize improvements in products used by dental professionals
2. Compare new products for various aspects of dentistry
3. Evaluate options in appropriate delivery of treatments
4. Communicate efectively to patients and assist in the business of the dental practice
5. Recognize and evaluate changes to implement in dental ofces
This creative concept in education will ofer attendees an opportunity to hear directly from manufacturers as
they discuss their newest products. Company representatives will speak educationally for 10 minutes; they will
not talk pricing or competition. The pace is fast and the information is extremely valuable. Come prepared for a
creative and thought-provoking experience!
*This session is commercially supported.
5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
NETWORKING ACTIVITY Rev-It-Up: Meeting Kick-Of Party!
Moderator: Tracy Anderson-Butler, CRDH, MFT
All delegates are invited! This event is all about celebrating YOU and the vital role hygienists play in dentistry.
Join our sponsor, Straumann, for an evening of fun and merriment as we kick of RDH Under One Roof. Enjoy
a specially-designed cocktail and yummy hors d’oeuvres as we Rev-It-Up with fun games, gift giveaways, and
pumping music. See you there!
6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Party Hosted by Align Technology, makers of
Invisalign and i Tero
The secret is out: Align Technology, makers of Invisalign and i Tero, is celebrating the kick of of RDH Under One Roof with the hottest ticket in DC! The
buzz around town is that there will be lite fare and free drink tickets to the frst 200 attendees. Come see what the talk is all about! Space is limited.
**Prerequisite requirements - Please refer to the full conference listing for details
or visit www.rdhunderoneroof.com.