The HydroVision 2016 Technical Papers Committee is composed of seasoned
professionals working in all sectors of the hydro market. This committee will carefully
review all abstracts submitted by the October 16, 2015, deadline, with the ultimate goal
of forming a highly educational and informative technical papers track that addresses
topical and timely hydro-related issues.
All abstracts will be evaluated on the strength of the abstract submitted, including content
matter, market trends and relevance of the material. The technical committee will give
preference to abstracts that include project owner/developer representation. Consultants
and manufacturers may submit abstracts of a non-commercial nature, but all blatant
commercial sales pitches will not be accepted for presentation.
Abstracts will be graded by the committee on the following questions:
• Is the abstract relevant to the industry now or in the near future?
• Is the abstract clear, concise and effective?
• Is the abstract objective?
• Is the abstract technically sound?
• Will this abstract stimulate discussion and/or encourage attendance at
a conference session?
All primary contacts will be notifed via email no later than January 29, 2016, as to
whether or not their proposed HydroVision International abstract has been selected.
The presenting author for all selected abstracts will be invited to either make a Technical
Paper Presentation or a Poster Gallery Presentation at HydroVision International.
• Submit a manuscript to conference management for inclusion in the Online Access to
Conference Papers and Presentations – Deadline: May 6, 2016
• Register for the conference and pay the required Speaker Registration fee. A Speaker
Registration includes: Exhibit Hall Access, Keynote Session, Friday Closing Event,
Conference Sessions (15 PDHs), Breakfast on the day of your session, Delegate Lunches,
Exhibit Hall Receptions, Thursday Evening Party and Online Access to Conference
Papers and Presentations. Register for the conference by May 6, 2016
• Submit a signed Speaker Agreement and Materials Release Form, due immediately upon
receipt of acceptance notifcation.
• The speaker must be present and have purchased a registration for the conference in
order to present your paper (or one of the authors has to be present) and to have the
paper published in the Online Access to Conference Papers and Presentations.
• Co-authors are encouraged to attend HydroVision International, and we will gladly include
their names in the conference program. They are responsible for their own conference
registration, hotel accommodations and other conference-related expenses.
SELECTION, NOTIFICATION, AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Please visit the HydroVision International website to see the Abstract Submittal Guidelines