ON-LINE ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
www.hydroevent.com - click on the Conference tab at the top and select Submit Abstract
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION RULES/INSTRUCTIONS:
Step-by-Step Guide for Developing and Submitting an Abstract
Step 1: Choose a topic from the list of suggestions included in this brochure or
propose your own hydro-related topic.
Step 2: Develop a well-written, concise synopsis of your proposed presentation topic
that addresses key points, not to exceed 2,000 characters in length.
Step 3: Submit your abstract online at www.hydroevent.com - click on Online
Abstract Submittal Form located under the Conference tab.
Please fll out ALL appropriate felds; the abstract submission process will not be
completed without including all required information.
• State whether the topic has been previously presented and, if so, when and at what
• Indicate the topic categories for which the topic would best be suited.
• Include complete name, title, company, address, telephone, fax, e-mail and a short
biography for all authors.
• Identify the author who will present the paper at the conference.
• You must click on the Submit Abstract button in order for us to receive your abstract.
Once the abstract has been submitted, an automatic email response will be sent
to the submitter confrming HydroVision International conference management has
received it. Please print this email and retain it for your records.
The conference technical papers sessions are organized into multiple concurrent
session tracks and are tentatively titled:
• Environmental / Social
• Equipment & Technology
• Market Trends & Strategies
• Project Management & Operations
• Water Management & Movement
When you submit your abstract, you will be required to select one of the above-listed tracks.
QUESTIONS or SUBMISSION Problems:
Call Jan Simpson, Technical Papers Conference Manager
Phone: +1-918-831-9736, Email: email@example.com
Jan Simpson +1-918-831-9736
Andrea Harner +1-918-831-9560
Kelsey Grisham +1-918-831-9180
Elizabeth Ingram +1-918-831-9175
Amy Shinkle +1-918-832-9360
Sophia Perry +44(0) 1992 656 641