MONDAY, JULY 25, 2016 // 7: 30 AM - 3:00 PM
&TUESDAY, JULY 26, 2016 // 8: 30 AM - 2: 30 PM
Organized By: Institute Supporter: Co-located with:
HYDRO BASICS COURSE
• Waterpower Hydro Basics Course Only: US$545
• Waterpower Hydro Basics Course plus Waterpower HydroVision
International Full Conference Registration: US$995 (a $400 saving!)
• Twin Cities Hydro Plant Technical Tour: This 18 MW capacity plant
technical tour is included in the course fee but registration is required
(this tour is limited to the frst 30 registrants).
DO YOU WORK FOR A POWER PRODUCER?
If yes, you qualify for a discount on the price of the registration for this course. To learn more about the offer, get the discount and enroll in the Power
Producers Training Program visit www.hydroevent.com/power-producers-discount-program.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Individuals new to hydro, both new hires and experienced professionals moving into hydro or those who want to expand their areas of expertise.
• Harnessing the Water
• Natural Resource Stewardship
• Turbine Basics
• Hydro in a Power System
• Day-to-Day Operations
• How Projects are Regulated
• International Regulatory Issues
• AND MORE!
Learn how your company can be a sponsor.
Contact Marla Barnes at firstname.lastname@example.org